SPAAN Tech, Inc. is a leading global, award-winning, engineering and construction management firm and we’re growing. With over 20 years of service, we provide and implement innovative, sustainable solutions in transportation, aviation, water, energy efficiency and technology. SPAAN Tech employs the most experienced and highly accredited professional engineers, architects and software technicians.
SPAAN Tech, Inc is seeking a Licensed Civil/Drainage Engineer with 15 to 20 years of experience working in a consulting firm on drainage, storm water management, site civil and underground utilities. You will participate in the creation of standards, management of subordinate staff design reviews, and stamping of plans.
• Perform design calculations and engineering analysis
• Use of basic engineering data to establish definitive procedures
• Create schematics and plans for new construction or renovation projects
• Coordinate with multiple disciplines in the design of various projects, within a team environment.
• Prepare specifications and make decisions based on the current building code and basic industry standard practices
• Develop project budgets and cost estimates for civil projects
• Ensure safety issues are resolved in accordance with current code requirements
• Complete various reports assigned by clients.
• Must take ownership of completeness, accuracy and timeliness of work assigned to you and your team, to achieve the established project deadlines.
• Provide coordination of project execution and control to achieve continuity of purpose within scope, budget, and time schedules from initial start-up through project closeout.
• Serves as civil technical liaison with client on project efforts.
• Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
• Professional Engineer’s License
• Extensive knowledge in current building codes and basic industry standards relating Civil Engineering
• Experience in Microsoft Office, MicroStation, and AutoCAD Software
• Familiar with discipline specific design software and design management systems
• Proficiency in math, strong leadership skills and time-management skills
• Strong interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Strong analytical, organizational skills
SPAAN Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Request Salary Requirements and History
Will request references for candidates invited to 2nd interview
Please submit resume to: HR@SpaanTech.com